- A WEDNESDAY NIGHT GROUP - The Wednesday Night Group meets at 7:00 p.m. in the church parlor weekly September through May and once a month June through August. Currently, there is no designated study book; instead, participants choose from a large selection of books on prayer and healing and share insights and learnings from their particular readings. The group is open to all, welcomes newcomers, and is available to any persons who desire prayer.
- RESTING IN GOD generally is offered the third Wednesday of the month
at 7:00 p.m. in the church parlor and is open to all. It is a time
of soaking prayer designed to allow participants to experience the
strengthening and renewing love of our Lord and Savior –to REST
in His presence. Sessions typically last 45-50 minutes. In quietness
and trust is your strength. (Isaiah 30:15)
- SUNDAY PRAYER & HEALING FELLOWSHIP GROUP encourages the growth of its members into a more intimate relationship with Jesus and a richer prayer life. This is typically accomplished by discussing a book, selected by the group, on some facet of prayer and healing, one chapter at a time. A time of healing prayer then follows the discussion period. The group meets twice a month on Sundays at 2:00 pm in the home of willing members. The book being read from January through June 2018* is Enter By the Gate, by Flora Wuellner. It explores how to listen for and learn to discern God’s way for your life. All are invited to join or come for individual healing prayer.
- ANNUAL FOUR-DAY RETREAT, held at the Middle Creek Manor in Pennsylvania, incorporates prayer, healing, spiritual growth, games, and lots of fun. Sponsored by the Sunday night group, it welcomes all.
- PRAYER VIGILS (one during Advent and one during Lent) start on Friday
evening and end on Saturday evening, inviting persons to spend a scheduled
hour in prayer at the church or at home.
- PRAYER TABLE AT CHURCH FLEA MARKET is where persons from the Wednesday night group offer healing prayer to all who are buying and selling.
- PRAYER AT THE LIVE NATIVITY is available in the church sanctuary
and is staffed by the Wednesday night group.
For more information on any of these prayer activities, email email@example.com
- HEALING PRAYER AT MORNING WORSHIP is given by the pastor as members offer their concerns and joys.